By far the simplest way to handle this now is with Y-PPA-Manager (which now integrates the
launchpad-getkeys script with a graphical interface).
- To install it, first add the webupd8 repository for this program:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/y-ppa-manager
- Update your software list and install Y-PPA-Manager:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install y-ppa-manager
- Run y-ppa-manager (i.e. type
y-ppa-managerthen press enter key).
- When the main y-ppa-manager window appears, click on “Advanced.”
- From the list of advanced tasks, select “Try to import all missing GPG keys” and click OK.